From: "Christian Montoya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: "Breton Slivka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Have you tried outlook 2007 Lately? the way it reads/displays html has
> been THE issue ever since it was released.

No. I'd assumed it displayed the same as OE6 or Windows Mail (Vista).

Annnndddd...... it doesn't. You should do a test and send us your results.

For the type of announcements we send out, the problems are minimal. In testing, we find that Font-family is not properly picked up and padding is junked. So this page, representative of our mailings, is acceptable and not, in our opinion worth the bother of hacking up:
http://www.projectseven.com/products/menusystems/pmm/style-packs/pmmsp/mail/

I guess the bottom line is to keep it simple. It's only an email. A bigger problem for html email senders is what happens when the page is viewed in some web-based mails.

--
Al Sparber - PVII
http://www.projectseven.com