On 11/7/07, Paul Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone has found a clever way of testing your HTML
> emails for Outlook 2007? I don't have Vista and can't see myself
> buying it just yet!

Office 2007 runs fine on XP, with the new stupid Word rendering engine
and all. And assuming you don't buy an OEM copy the license will be
valid on Vista if you ever do upgrade (and if you DO buy an OEM copy
and upgrade to Vista on the same hardware, it's still valid).

If you're regularly testing for Outlook '07, probably a worthwhile
investment over remote-hosted services. That said I've got no hard
numbers on usage stats for it... we're testing for it, but it's
possibly not significant just yet.

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa338201.aspx is a useful resource.

Hope this helps

Josh