On 7 Nov 2007, at 14:01, Paul Collins wrote:

I think the best thing to do is grab a version for XP, I didn't
actually know I could add it to that.

On 07/11/2007, Joshua Street <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/7/07, Mohamed Jama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You could always open the page in word document and if everything looks fine there it will look fine in outlook 2007 since its using MS Word to
render!

Problem with that is potential differences between Word HTML rendering
2003 - 2007. I haven't really looked into it but it would stand to
reason there may be differences... they stupidly thought it good
enough to be the sole renderer for the most widely used email client
on the planet, so you'd at least hope it improved...

It might be worth downloading the Word 2007 Viewer - it's a free download which allows you to "View, print and copy Microsoft Word documents, even if you don't have Microsoft Word installed":
<http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/CD102258581033.aspx>

Maybe somebody with access to Outlook 2007 can compare the two to see if they are comparable.

HTH,

Nick.
--
Nick Fitzsimons