Paul,

You might also check out Campaign Monitor - they have a new service where,
for 10 bucks, they'll show you where your email fails to pass spam filters
and also gives you screenshots of what it looks like in all the various
email programs including Outlook 2007.  Enjoy!

Tim
http://www.timpalac.com/blog/
IM: TymArtist