Thierry Koblentz wrote:

You're saying that a wrapper is needed to enclose all other elements in a
document to give it more meaning?

No I'm not. Point out to me where I'm saying that.

And I'm tired of your lengthy metaphysical argument about meaning. Have fun turning the world into lists. As I said on GAWDS, why not turns sentences into ordered lists of words, and words into ordered lists of letters, next? Surely that would carry more "meaning", no?

*rolls eyes*

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/