Hi Tee,

I suppose I can turn off the server-side validation if client-side validation is used, but I am concerned with the accessibility issue

You can have it both ways. The JavaScript can work before anything is even submitted to the server (very AJAXy) so the server-side validation isn't even used -- unless the JS isn't supported.

Perfectly accessible provided the error management is accessible for users who have JavaScript but can't use all features (provide for non-sighted and keyboard), or those who have JS enabled on their browser, but have scripts blocked at another point such as a firewall or router. Make sure JS isn't required to use the form.

Respectfully,
Mike Cherim