Hi, I have a question about server-side vs client-side validation. I always use a same PHP form script that works really great and it's server-side validation using condition and requirement, and I like the feature better than client-side's. A website I was working on, client wants client-side validation, something fancy, something Ajax. I like to stick with this form script because it has a great support for anti- spam; I suppose I can turn off the server-side validation if client- side validation is used, but I am concerned with the accessibility issue - I am particular curious how screen readers treat client-side validation.

Thank you for you thought!

tee