Hi Paul,

thanks for your thoughts. Could you share why you went for Yahoo YUI
rather than e.g. Blueprint CSS?

Please explain to me what you mean with CSS for a "creative workgroup"
and "dev workgroup". Why is this distinction necessary?

I am currently looking into CSS compression. This has, however, the
disadvantage of removing effective live debugging with Firebug because
all CSS rules will be on one single line. How do you address this
problem?

I'm actually questioning the approach to use IDs because they have such
a strong specificity. I'm aiming for using them only if Javascript
dictates it or if we really, really need them. Otherwise I'd rather use
a class.

Cheers,

Jens