Hi community,

we just did some testing of our sites in IE8 beta and got some ahhhs and
ohhhs - not because of its standard compliance, rather because all sites
seem to be broken: logos disappeared, elements misplaced, Google maps
blown up, etc.

Did anyone do some more testing with IE8?

Do we know any better release date than "mid year"?

Thanks,

Jens

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is
or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any
attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No part of
it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of
the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error please advise
the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone and delete all copies.
Fairfax does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information
contained in this e-mail or attached files. Internet communications are not
secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message or attached files.