On 8 May 2008, at 22:50, Michael Horowitz wrote:

I don't think it is worth the time an effort to support old browsers like IE 5.

Agreed. I go back as far as IE6 because last time I checked my site logs just over 44% of IE users were using that version (with just over 55% using v7). IE5 accounted for less than 0.5% of even the IE users, let alone all browsers. Once a browser drops below the 1% mark it's done and dusted IMO, although I'm more forgiving when the browser is a fairly modern one (Opera totals only 0.77% in my recent logs, but I'd still test in it because it's a modern beast deserving of some respect).

I don't support IE5, any more than I support WWII radios. Both are obsolete technology

--
Rick Lecoat