I've been reading the marking up poems thread with interest but it seems
no one has made what seems to be the most obvious suggestion. When I was
still in class we had an exercise with a poem and used an unordered
list. Would this be a viable option? You could even have a different
list for each verse and then still do the fancy styling. What do people
think of that as an option?

IceKat

Gunlaug Sørtun wrote:
Must you Australian's *always* have the last say?  ;)

not always, but often. esp if it ends in beer and a party

Is that why what you say most often makes no sense?

:-)

    Georg