It seems the best alternative might be to have the ability to call you or contact you in some way for verification for handicapped individuals.

regards,
kevin

            This is a mixed question, I have a contact form that I'm
building. I want to add a human verifier to the forms but not a captcha one
because they are far from accessible, I'm not that good at PHP though to
figure it out, I already use the Mikes Green Beast form for general contact but this will be to process order request. I've trawled the internet but all
I can find is captcha solutions, can any one point me in the right
direction?