Hi,
just another vote for Mike's GB Contact Form - been using it successfully
for a while now and it works beautifully.
Had tried a lot of other options and form setup - this one is by far the
best, in my humble opinion anyway.

So - thank you, Mike ;)

Prisca

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Joseph Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Good call.
>
> <?php
> // check the answer
> if (strtolower($_POST['human_verifier']) != 'blue')
> {
> // incorrect
> echo 'Robot! Get out!');
> }
> else
> {
> // correct
> echo 'Welcome, Human.';
> }
> ?>
>
> I agree that Mike's form is well made too.  It takes my concept and adds in
> all the other pieces you'd want for the complete solution.
>
> Joseph R. B. Taylor
> /Designer / Developer/
> --------------------------------------
> Sites by Joe, LLC
> /"Clean, Simple and Elegant Web Design"/
> Phone: (609) 335-3076
> Fax: (866) 301-8045
> Web: http://sitesbyjoe.com
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Mike at Green-Beast.com wrote:
>
>> Hi Joseph,
>>
>>  <?php
>>> // check the answer
>>> if ($_POST['human_verifier'] != 'blue')
>>> {
>>> // incorrect
>>> echo 'Robot! Get out!');
>>> }
>>> else
>>> {
>>> // correct
>>> echo 'Welcome, Human.';
>>> }
>>> ?>
>>>

>> You can make that a little more foolproof by setting the case of the text
>> before matching, upper or lower it doesn't matter, but either way it'll
>> prevent answers like Blue, BLUE, bLuE, etc. from triggering the "Robot! Get
>> out!" error.
>>
>> Respectfully,
>> Mike Cherim
>>

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

• graphiceyedea.co.uk • eyedea.eu • eyelearn.org •