From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Todd Budnikas
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 7:08 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] DocType Given is... Document Looks Like...

Cole, can you post a url so people can see the validator results and review
the code? Everything looks on the up-and-up from what you've posted. I've
never used the FF HTML Validator extension (is it the one based on HTML
Tidy?), so i can't speak for that. The Web Developer extension just pushes
the page to the W3C validator. Please also verify which Validator of the 2
you're running into trouble with.