From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Harris
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 9:20 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Is it a good practice to have 'Back to Top' link?

Robin Shi wrote:

> Oh I did miss the point. You were talking about those small screens and the
> users really don't like scrolling. In that case, what if put the tabs on the
> bottom of the page?

No, I think his point was that the tabs would be at the top of the page
and the user would still have to scroll back to make use of them, unless
the page was not long enough to take them out of view.

Unless you were using frames, and the tabs were outside the content frame.

Which would be a Bad Thing(tm).

Cheers

mark