Could you use spans or divs (inline) to add title/other descriptive tags? I'm planning a voluntary site for a day nursery and am looking to make it perfect, as a portfolio piece but as a learning platform also. In other words I'd appreciate others more experienced opinions.

Regards

Jon

Henrik Madsen wrote:

What about writing it out: one-third, two-thirds, half?

Henrik Madsen
Generator
+61 8 9387 1250