kate wrote:

Wow Bruce,
I transferred my code from Dreamweaver to Notepad gave it the .index.html and bingo even images..wow my giddy aunt I am amazed.
lolol
Positive from this is no upgrades for Dreamweaver.
Kate

"wow my giddy aunt I am amazed."

This statement is destined to go down in Web Standards history...

Dreamweaver is, I am sure, an awesome tool. Tools can be used and serve a function for sure. Many prefer using such and that is fine and ok (not that I am in a position to be any kind of authority 'cause I'm not), principle would be a personal understanding of how things work and why, and not allow a tool to be our learning.

Perhaps a good way to put it, "Tools are best used when we don't need them"

Bruce