On Dec 30, 2008, at 2:03 AM, David Dorward wrote:

tee wrote:
I remember I asked this before, still I am unable to figure out how to
fix it.

I spent ages reading and rereading this until I spotted the error
message hiding away in the subject line :)

http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/interact/scripts.html#h-18.2.2.1 is the bit
of the spec that you need.

Thanks David and sorry for the confusion :-)

OK, finally got it working this time. All I needed is adding this :

to the head section. I thought I did that last time and the validator gave me extra errors. Therefor was looking at the 'onsubmit' example this time.

Also, just realized it's not for priority 2 requirement but 1. Cynthia Says section 508 passed the checkpoint but Total Validator didn't.

tee