Harsh is fine, it's a critique / review we asked for ;o)

Got rid of all but one error, which is a vb one, so will work on finding
that. As for breaking when the text is increased, well, as you state this is
due to the way vb spits out the code. But we can work on that going forward.
WE will look at the typography we are using and look to make it consistent
across the site, the background gradiants and the nav icons we will again
look at updating.

Thanks for the feedback, this is all great stuff.

Stew