I've heard that too and I always make sure I only have one H1 in my pages.

Are you able to change your code? Why did you choose to wrap your logo in a
H1 element? I normally do logos as either a background image on the H1 or
just as an IMG on it's own; no wrapper (except perhaps a #header or
#container).

Nathanael Boehm
Canberra, Australia
http://www.purecaffeine.com/about/