Hi Andrew,

Just to clarify, considering that there are probably quite a few consultants
and agencies on this mailing list who would be interested in this work - are
you ok with them recommending themselves or submitting proposals etc? What
are you wanting out of this process?

Cheers,

Nathanael Boehm

Web user interaction designer

user experience · social experience · social media · user interface
development · usability · accessibility

Imagine Innovation · KATA Professional · UXnet Canberra · OpenAustralia ·
BarCampCanberra

Australian Social Innovation eXchange (ASIX) Canberra

www.purecaffeine.com <http://www.purecaffeine.com/about/>

Canberra, Australia

0409 288 464

Latest UX blog post: Style guides and UI implementation: Part
2<http://bit.ly/68H1ZR>

RSVP <http://bit.ly/3LgXWT> for TweetsGiving Canberra, 1 December
RSVP <http://bit.ly/bHic2> for BarCampCanberra 2010, in mid-February