I suppose this is a bit off topic*, please bear with me, I make a
habit of these oddball requests.

We are (finally) looking to develop a new and comprehensive web
strategy for our large and diverse university (unimelb).

One immediate proviso is that the strategy should be developed by
someone who is seen as an authority and is independent. Preferably an
organisation with a track record - either here or overseas.

Suggestions? Good/bad experiences?

Please reply directly if you think it's not relevant to the list.

* obviously, a web strategy will include, at some point, a discussion
of web standards, so there's the tie-in!

--
Andrew Harris
and...@woowoowoo.com