Yes, people are welcome to recommend themselves, however this is a big
organisation and it's going to be one hell of a piece of work.
Individuals are unlikely to get a call - established companies with a
track record are what we are looking for. It's just not one of those
things you can look up in the Yellow Pages :-)

--
Andrew Harris
and...@woowoowoo.com