I reckon HTML5 Nazis should chill our regarding the XHTML debates as HTML5
and XHTML are interchangeable terms.
Comments like this other guy made just add unnecessary negativity to the
whole thing.
Russ is a legend in his own right and no one should even attempt to cyber
bully him. ;-)

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Jeremy Cabral <jeremy.cab...@gmail.com>wrote:

> +1 for my weekly dose of "Some links for light reading"!
>

> Jeremy Cabral
>
> mobile: 0410 319 212

 // skype: jeremycabral

> On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 9:15 AM, Jean-Jacques Halans <hal...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Keep em coming Russ!
>> They are links for light reading after all, not gospel.
>> It obviously worked in provoking discussion.
>>
>> (And I reserve the right to keep my opinion about the original commenter
>> to myself ;-)
>>
>> JJ Halans
>>
>> "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds
>> discuss people."
>> - Eleanor Roosevelt
>>
>> 2009/12/23 Russ Weakley <r...@maxdesign.com.au>
>>
>> Hi Rimantas
>>>
>>> Why did I post this link? Because the article has an interesting take on
>>> HTML5.
>>>
>>> This does mean that I agree or disagree with the article. I hoped that
>>> the article would lead to discussion and debate. I had also hoped that any
>>> discussion or debate would be conducted in a respectful manor (regardless of
>>> how strongly one feels that the other party is incorrect) and that anyone
>>> involved in the discussion would present their arguments rationally and
>>> calmly without sinking to personal attacks on other web standards group
>>> members (yes, the person who wrote the article is a member of this group).
>>>
>>> Ahhh... I give up... there is no hope.
>>>
>>> Russ
>>>

>>> On 22/12/2009, at 10:46 PM, Rimantas Liubertas wrote:
>>>
>>>  Will HTML5 make the Web even more invalid?

Jason Grant BSc, MSc
CEO, Flexewebs Ltd.
www.flexewebs.com
ja...@flexewebs.com