http://www.andrewmaben.net
and...@andrewmaben.com

"In a well designed user interface, the user should not need instructions."

On Dec 23, 2009, at 9:44 AM, Erickson, Kevin (DOE) wrote:

You didn't give up did you Russ??? There is always hope if we choose to
see it right?
Please keep sending your links and don't let the "bad" apples spoil the
whole bunch :)

Sincerely!

-----Original Message-----
From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org]
On Behalf Of Russ Weakley
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 8:55 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] [WSG Announce] Some links for light reading
(22/12/09)

...Ahhh... I give up... there is no hope.

Russ

On 22/12/2009, at 10:46 PM, Rimantas Liubertas wrote:

Will HTML5 make the Web even more invalid?
<http://rebuildingtheweb.com/en/html5-make-web-more-invalid/>

Can you provide any reason why you keep posting links to this site?
Yes the blog _seems_ to be about web standards, but the posts are just

speculation of poor quality and based on the lack of information,
misunderstanding and false assumptions.

Sure, the guy has financial interest of keeping xhtml afloat, so he
may see the HTML5 as a threat, but that's not a good enough reason to
spout nonsense.

Regards,
Rimantas
--