Duncan Hill wrote:

The 'flare' image on the home page is much better, on the original I thought the burned out highlights were too intrusive and distracting.

That is good news. I think it looks better, too -- although perhaps a little too dark for the rest of the page...

I liked the vertical page name under the menu.  :(

Hmm. I guess you mean it was better before when there was more indentation of the sub-list than there is now?

Two problem areas,
1. when navigating the portfolio page, changing from "odilon redon" to "yar laakso", "dolphin’s back" is being displayed. All the other selections look correct. A simple typo in the menu structure I think.

Yikes! Good catch. I will correct it.

2. Again on the portfolio page, selecting a 'view full-page' closes your initial short view and gives the full picture, if you again click 'view full-page', the full view closes but does not reinstate the short view, leaving an almost blank page that needs a second click to get back to a visible item. Might it be better to simply toggle the two states so that the page always has one of the two options visible.

I will change this so that one image is /always/ visible.

Duncan

Thanks,
~d

--