So "lack of time" is an excuse we can use for not using accessibility from the
start? How "convenient" we can use that excuse for not helping potential users.

Besides, every email in this thread has the title "Accessibility does not
matter!" with the "!".

Interesting you can't envisage anybody needing accessibility in your target
audience. What methodology did you user to determine that? Did you allow for
any variables on that in the future or are you assuming nobody is going to get
injured or sick or even need to start wearing eye glasses?

With the following paragraph:

> Just to clarify, the tool will work perfectly with JS on, while it
> will still work without JS on, but the experience will be very poor in
> my estimation (so it would still be possible to use it, but a blind
> person would not enjoy using this at all I would say).

What are you saying? It seems like you are sitting on the fence in your
argument.

If you're going to say "Accessibility does not matter!", with the "!", I'd like
some more solid evidence to back up your statement.

--
Peter Mount
Web Development for Business

>>> www.twitter.com/flexewebs