On 13/08/10 05:17, Ryan Seddon wrote:
Yeah that is a good point. Although doing so would require the person to
visit each page which has it's own manifest before it will be cached.

      Have you ever tried caching pages which themselves have manifests?

If you're referring to the page which references the manifest. The page
which calls the manifest is automatically included in the cache.

What I was driving at was if you list in a 'parent' manifest five pages, and each of those pages have manifests, does the browser download all files in those five manifest files? Or, as you say above, does the user have to visit each page? I'll have some time this afternoon so I'll probably just try it myself :)

Rob