From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org]
On Behalf Of tee
Sent: 22 January 2011 10:06
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Accessible modal windows / lightboxes

In case you want to investigate further with your developer, my system
is OS X 10.6, FF 3.6.13.

I don't have status bar enabled by default; with it enabled, I found
part of the cause, but the result is still inconsistent.

At one attempt, the first tab shows nothing from status bar, and the
second tab shows the hidden "skip to content" got focused.   Emptied
history, tried again, it showed the same as previously mentioned.

tee