On 9/29/11 5:28 PM, tee wrote:
Trying to figure all these another question has arisen. Take iPad for example
which supports portrait and landscape, so if I have two separate images target
for the two, doesn't it load two images? Say, I first view a page from
landscape and this loads the image from it media query, then I switch to
portrait, it loads the image from its media query, when it does, the one from
landscape has already been loaded so it won't just magically gone when I am
still at the portrait right?

tee

Keep it simple. Granted, this is far easier said than done, and god knows I am not good at it, either. But when push comes to shove, any site that requires anything beyond basic readability and functionality for its success [such as a decorative background image] -- regardless of whether it is viewed on desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile -- is in deep trouble.

Best,
~d

--
Desktop. Laptop. Tablet. Mobile!