Hi Phil,

Yes, you are right, and screenreaders have the opportunity to skip the nav, for
instance. It is just that when I work with this I keep having the feeling it is
a bit overdone and I keep looking for some logic to simplify things. So I
wonder how others deal with this, maybe something I didn't think of...?

Frances

Op 22 nov 2011, om 16:16 heeft Phil Archer het volgende geschreven: