<rant>

After a while, we humans decide that small annoyances need to end and
after hearing from an individual I don't know that  "I am off sick today"
on the WSG group, I have decided enough is enough. What Russ and his band
of compatriots did back 15 years or so ago to create a group and spread
the word has been fantastic howeever it needs a revival.

    The vast majority of us are techie, web developers who know a thing or
two about great websites that are accessible. Isn't that what WSG is
crying out for? Gopher and Archie have sadly gone and so should the
current flavour of WSG.

     WSG could be reincarnated into a thing of beauty and a site to behold
beacuse with HTML5, a sprinkling of accessibility knowledge and a bunch of
us hacking away, we could show the world that sites can be accessible and
uber-cool at the same time.

Over to you...

</rant>

PS Hope you're feeling better

Ewen Hill
Project Manager.
ewen.h...@health.vic.gov.au

This email contains confidential information intended only for the person named
above and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying or use of this information is prohibited.
The Department provides no guarantee that this communication is free of virus
or that it has not been intercepted or interfered with. If you have received
this email in error or have any other concerns regarding its transmission,
please notify postmas...@dhs.vic.gov.au