Personally, I don't mind deleting the few emails (relatively) that are
out-of-office replies. If I did, I would probably just set up a filter
since I'm using Gmail (and I'm pretty sure most popular email clients
support advanced filters as well). I find that the very small amount of
time it takes me to select the email, and then select Delete, is really
nothing to complain about.

Just my $0.02

- Jon