Hi Bill,

I think I know one of the problems.

I just downloaded and installed, the JTSDK-QT that is currently listed at:

http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/JTSDK-QT.exe

That version has libhamlib-2.dll  in the hamlib3\bin directory.

And the date is back in March, the files I am using are dated in April.

Additionally, he needs to check his toolchain.cmake file to ensure it
was updated as there was a change to the hamlib3 directory location:

*OLD*
SET (CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH ${QTDIR} ${FFTW} ${FFTW} ${HAMLIB} ${HAMLIBDIR}/bin)

*NEW* -> What it should be:
SET (CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH ${QTDIR} ${FFTW} ${FFTW} ${HAMLIB} ${HAMLIB}/bin)

This should be ok, as it's being updated by the update-script, but needs
verifying.

There may have been a subsequent update to your hamlib binaries that
needed to be added to the SDK, but I've need seen you post any new zip
files for a long time.

73's
Greg, KI7MT

On 9/11/2014 22:14, Bill Somerville wrote:
> On 11/09/2014 23:08, Michael Black wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>> OK...removed the wsjtx tree and "build wsjtx rconfig"
>> Still not found
>> What file is it looking for?
> OK, I need to see the output of the "build wsjtx rconfig" step please.
>>
>> And why does hamlib3 contain version 2 references?
> Not sure, probably because the Hamlib developers have not changed
> something yet, don't forget that Hamlib-3 is still pre-release. Whatever
> the reason it should not matter because we only use the static archive
> library version of Hamlib-3 which is in the JTSDK but not being picked
> up correctly in the configuration phase in your case.
>
> <snip>
>
> 73
> Bill
> G4WJS.