Hi Mike and Bill,

> On Jun 13, 2015, at 12:33 PM, Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com> wrote:
>
> On 13/06/2015 18:25, Michael Black wrote:
>
> Hi Mike,
>> You can adjust the left edge of the waterfall in the WSPR instance   That's
>> the "Start XXX Hz" entry.  Just set it to 700 Hz.  Then you can adjust the
>> Bins/Pixel to only see the WSPR band too.
> This is not a display issue, it depends on whether the WSPR decoder will
> decode signals away from the usual 1.5kHz +-100Hz zone. I am not in the
> shack and a quick glance at the code doesn't answer that question. Easy
> to try out with a receiver though.

The decoder is presently hardwired to decode signals within +/-110 Hz (or +/-
150 Hz with the -w option) of 1.5 kHz. Since the decoder can read either .wav
or .c2 files, it seems to me that Mike’s request could be handled either in
wsjtx (by changing the center frequency used to derive the .c2 file) or in the
decoder. In any case, if there is a need for the decoder to work with center
frequencies other than 1.5 kHz, I’d be happy to make the change. I’ll wait for
Bill’s recommendation before doing anything on this.

Steve k9an