Joe -

In perusing the wsjtx_exp code this morning, I noticed two things:

1. All references to nhash.c in CMakeLists.txt are to the version in /lib/wsprd
- so it seems that changes in /lib/nhash.c are not going to make any
difference. If this is working for you, then perhaps we can just delete the
nhash.c/nhash.h in /lib?

2. in /lib/nhash.h, length is declared size_t in nhash and uint32_t in nhash_,
whereas in /lib/nhash.c is it uint32_t in nhash.c and uint32_t in nhash_

I’m guessing that item 2 is not the problem due to item 1?

I think that we need to resolve the differences between the two nhash.c’s and
get rid of one of them.

Steve