Joe -
Now trying to TX. The rig is a TS480 keyed using CAT. WSPR mode works fine. The
Tune function in jtmsk also seems to work - the TX is keyed up and a tone is
emitted - but the tone frequency sounds lower than the selected 1500 Hz. After
disabling Tune, I then selected Enable TX (with CQ selected as the message).
The transmitter is keyed and the program segfaults, leaving the rig keyed. I
re-compiled with all Debugging enabled. The trace does not show anything
obviously wrong. The last few lines in the trace are included below:

Sun Aug 30 18:32:11 2015
GMT(/home/radio/Builds/wsjtx_exp/HamlibTransceiver.cpp:49)Debug: Hamlib:
kenwood_get_ptt called
Sun Aug 30 18:32:11 2015
GMT(/home/radio/Builds/wsjtx_exp/HamlibTransceiver.cpp:49)Debug: Hamlib:
kenwood_get_if called
Sun Aug 30 18:32:11 2015
GMT(/home/radio/Builds/wsjtx_exp/HamlibTransceiver.cpp:49)Debug: Hamlib:
kenwood_safe_transaction called
Sun Aug 30 18:32:11 2015
GMT(/home/radio/Builds/wsjtx_exp/HamlibTransceiver.cpp:49)Debug: Hamlib:
kenwood_transaction called
Sun Aug 30 18:32:11 2015
GMT(/home/radio/Builds/wsjtx_exp/HamlibTransceiver.cpp:743)Debug: virtual void
HamlibTransceiver::poll() rig_get_ptt PTT = 0
Sun Aug 30 18:32:11 2015
GMT(/home/radio/Builds/wsjtx_exp/Configuration.cpp:643)Debug:
Configuration::transceiver_online: open_if_closed: false
Transceiver::TransceiverState(online: yes Frequency {50280000Hz, 0Hz} USB;
SPLIT: off; PTT: off)
Sun Aug 30 18:32:11 2015
GMT(/home/radio/Builds/wsjtx_exp/Configuration.cpp:689)Debug:
Configuration::transceiver_ptt: true Transceiver::TransceiverState(online: yes
Frequency {50280000Hz, 0Hz} USB; SPLIT: off; PTT: off)
Sun Aug 30 18:32:11 2015
GMT(/home/radio/Builds/wsjtx_exp/HamlibTransceiver.cpp:765)Debug: virtual void
HamlibTransceiver::do_ptt(bool) true Transceiver::TransceiverState(online: yes
Frequency {50280000Hz, 0Hz} USB; SPLIT: off; PTT: off) reversed = false
Sun Aug 30 18:32:11 2015
GMT(/home/radio/Builds/wsjtx_exp/HamlibTransceiver.cpp:770)Debug: virtual void
HamlibTransceiver::do_ptt(bool) rig_set_ptt PTT = true
Sun Aug 30 18:32:11 2015
GMT(/home/radio/Builds/wsjtx_exp/HamlibTransceiver.cpp:49)Debug: Hamlib:
kenwood_set_ptt called
Sun Aug 30 18:32:11 2015
GMT(/home/radio/Builds/wsjtx_exp/HamlibTransceiver.cpp:49)Debug: Hamlib:
kenwood_transaction called

Steve k9an