On 04/12/2015 11:47, Steve Brown [wsjt] wrote:
> I just quickly built r6203 but when
> I select 'AE9RB Si570 Peaberry V2' I just get an alert 'Rig failure,
> unsupported CAT type'. I expect I missed an option during the build so
> I'll take a detailed look later when I have more time.
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the info on the Peaberry, if they produce demodulated audio I
am surprised that a get/set mode command is not available somehow. I
thought the device control was just the mixer oscillator via USB and
assumed the only audio I/O was I/Q.

Are you on Windows? I have yet to find a way to build Hamlib on Windows
including the required libusb references. The ancient version of libusb
that Hamlib uses does not have a Windows binary available. I think the
Hamlib team build it on Linux using MXE.