KI7MT <ki7mt01@...> writes:

> Hi Guy,
>
> The user built version of Hamlib3 via JTSDK is just for WSJT-X, however,
> many folks use the toolchain( JTSDK-QT / JTSDK-MSYS ) to build other
> variations of Hamlib3 for different purposes (testing code, new radios,
> bug fixers, etc).
>
> At this point, I do not know what resolved your problem as you did no
> comment on the questions asked. Are you now able to build Hamlib3 with
> both JTSDK-MSYS and JTSDK-QT or just JTSDK-MSYS?

Greg,

I am *really* sorry if I missed any requests for further information. It is
being a VERY busy day here email-wise with several tech support issues
flying around at once.

On one PC (Tardis), I can only build hamlib3 on JTSDK-MSYS. I can then
successfully build a QT 5.5 version of WSJT-X.

On the other PC (Acer) I can also build hamlib3 on JTSDK-MSYS only. The
error page displayed in both cases is
http://g4dwv.co.uk/wsjtx/2016-03-09_12h35_10.png. On both Tardis and Acer I
can build WSJT-X QT 5.5 FB.

If you want any further info, please ask again and I'll see if I can answer
it. At this stage, the only issue is that I cannot build hamlib3 on JTSDK-QT
5.5.

73 de Guy G4DWV/4X1LT