QSL Joe!

I understand and will post devel-type-stuff to devel and operating
type/general interest type stuff to MoonNet.

Thanks again for all of this.  I can tell you that many, many PackRats
have become so re-excited and re-energized by the new JT stuff, and one
of my 80 year old buddies W3HMS is having a ball with MSK144 on 6
meters.  He is absolutely enthralled with it; it is really cool to see
his enthusiasm  So you are even making the old young again!!

73,

Roger