On 29/06/2017 22:19, Dan Malcolm wrote:
I also noticed that the
dropdown band list did not have an entry for 20m FT8.  I was a simple matter
to add it.  I assume some of this is because FT8 is new and just in the
experimental stage.  Presumably these things will be taken care of in due
course and I understand you developers have more important matters to attend
to.

HI Dan,

the suggested frequencies listed by Joe are in the defaults but you will have to reset the frequency list to see them. Resetting the frequency list will remove any you have added manually so you may wish to just add them yourself for now.

When we do the next official release we will probably force a reset. More refined tools for frequency list management will probably be available from the next release.