Hi Joe,

> I trust you understand that these are the full execution times to decode
> however many signals were present.  In your example file I think there
> were 16.

Yes.

> Are you happy now with the ordering or displayed Rx and Tx messages in
> your "Rx Frequency" window?
Yes, thank you. I was only concerned about that because I'd
misunderstood the implications of what I'd seen with r7944. And I
haven't seen the same thing happen since anyway.

I've just been giving r7956 a workout on a very busy 14 MHz band, with
deep decoding and AP enabled. It's plenty quick enough now. I worked a
very weak station that was only readable on the deep decode.

I'm occasionally seeing things like a4 added to the decoded line, but
there's nothing about this in Section 12.1 of the (devel) User Manual yet.

The 'cancel Tx when CQer answers somebody else' mod to Auto Seq works
like a charm. That's going to be popular too.

r7956 is looking very, very good. When rc2 comes out it'll blow people's
socks off, IMHO.

73,
Richard G4DYA