On 6/08/2017 2:26 PM, Black Michael via wsjt-devel wrote:
Turns out JTAlert has both fields available and puts the comment in the qslmsg field too (at least that's what it's doing for me right now...I think their may be a bug).

Mike,

JTAlert uploads the QSLMSG field to eQSL, unless you have the "Log WSJT-X Comments to QSL Message filed" enabled. See the Settings, Logging section. The default is off, so it looks like you turned it on some time in the past. This option was added in version 2.7.3 (26-MAY-2016)

de Laurie VK3AMA