From: Joe Taylor [mailto:j...@princeton.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 3:43 PM
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] WSJT 1.8.0 RC3

Hi Chris,

On 10/17/2017 3:19 PM, Chris Getman N3PLM wrote:
> I just downloaded Version 1.8.0 RC3 and found it missing the Lock
> Rx-Tx feature.
>
> In using FT8 from the beginning, I have only twice found a station
> wanting to work splits.
>
> So I really miss this feature.
>
> Any chance of putting it back?

I don't understand this request.  Have you read the Version 1.8.0 Release
Notes?  *Help -> Release Notes* or
http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/Release_Notes_1.8.0.txt

Also, see the list of *Special Mouse Commands* in the User Guide, near the
end of Section 10.1:
http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-1.7.1-deve
l.html#MENUS

... or display the list using *Help -> Special Mouse Commands* or simply
*F5*.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT