WSJT-X is pretty good at running QSO’s with ‘split’ frequency operation.
JTAlert is essential for smooth QSO tracking and logging.  What I am missing is
logging the separate frequencies for a split QSO.  I suspect that most ops
don’t track the different Tx and Rx frequencies, but I do.  Perhaps the data
manager in me.  WSJT-X v18 display the frequencies set for Rx and Tx, but they
don’t seem to propagate through JTAlert 2.10.4 to Log4OM.  The Tx frequency
does and I can manually fix the Rx frequency which is just a copy of the Tx
when logged.

Am I missing some setting?  If not are there any plans to propagate actual Rx
frequencies separate from Tx?