Thanks Mike,

And when I can hear it, see it on the waterfall display and it doesn't decode,
It would be good to have the option of knowing why. I would like a display
showing the data received from the packet and an indication of how far it got
through the error correction, decompression and decoding process.
I wonder if anyone else would be interested in this level of detail?

Cheers.  Paul

    On Friday, 26 January 2018, 4:10:00 pm AEDT, Black Michael via wsjt-devel