Hi all,

This is an update to my message with the same heading posted here on February 2.

A new version of the FT8 DXpedition Mode User Guide is now available:
http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/FT8_DXpedition_Mode.pdf

The document has considerably more detail than before, including an FAQ section answering questions raised after the earlier version was posted.

We are still planning a public test run, probably to be scheduled near the end of this month. Well in advance we will post a "Release Candidate", WSJT-X v1.9.0-rc1. You must use this version to participate in the test.

If you plan to participate, please read the FT8 DXpedition Mode User Guide carefully, as soon as you can. If you find something unclear, post your feedback here.

We are working on these new features as fast as we can. Please don't ask for other "early releases" of v1.9.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT