> On Mar 7, 2018, at 1:27 PM, Joe Taylor <j...@princeton.edu> wrote:
>
> I'm sure there is more to be said, but that will do for now.  Depending on
> programming progress and on my own travel schedule, we may schedule another
> public test within a few weeks.

Thanks for the great job, Joe.  It’s clear that lots of work went into this and
I look forward to more tests.  I just hope I can be available to do a better
job of it.

I like the idea of randomizing for the fox, and maybe even for the hounds, but
I wonder if that eliminates the ability for the hound to manually bounce around
dodging other signals.

Gary - AG0N