Den 30.07.2018 15:15, skrev Richard PD1BHZ:
Hi all,

I just buy a new radio Yaesu ftdx 3000 but see a little problem.. don’t now if it’s my fault 😉 If I switch the band in wsjtx 1.9.1 software from say 20mtr to 40mtr my antenna is not switch from ant1 to ant2.

If I push the band button on the radio the ant switch from ant1 to ant2.

I don't have the ftdx 3000, but from the manual it seems the antenna
can be selected in two different ways, controlled by Menu# 031.

When set to "STACK", it seems to follow what's set in the so called
VFO registers (controlled by the band keys) (see page 39 in the
user manual).   When set to "BAND", it seems it will do what you want,
with the antenna tied to the band.

--Magne / LA1BFA