From: iveydj
To: WSJT software development
Sent: August 1, 2018 at 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] A strange signal seen on the air
Have been following this thread with great interest. Have not seen input about setting WSJT-X Split config to Rig or Fake It. If I understand the feature correctly, this temporarily shifts the TX VFO so the right frequency is sent but audio harmonics are out of the TX passband, supressing them.

Dave KE4EA

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.